Are you interested in becoming a member of our Squadron, or simply curious? Either way, this should satisfy your needs.
How do I join?
- Come and see us on Monday nights, between 18:30 and 20:30
- Bring the following original documents with you:
- Birth certificate (this is not the same as a certificate of live birth)
- Ontario health card
- A parent/guardian to sign your forms (If you are not 18 years old)
- You'll need to complete the following form (available for download in PDF format): CF1158
- Depending on your answers, some additional information may be required using the Detailed Health Questionnaire (provided at the Squadron).
Who can join?
- 12 to 18 years old
- Interested in the Air Cadet Program
- Parental/guardian permission
- Develop citizenship and leadership
- Promote physical fitness
- Stimulate an interest in the Canadian Forces
- Stimulate an interest in aviation
- No fees or dues
- You are expected to participate in fund raising and other activities (a few during the year)
- Uniforms are provided
- Occasional charges for special activities