AS last night was cancelled here are the announcements we would have made:
1. Level 4s who did not pass their aviation test, will rewrite it on Sat (we will try to conduct a review prior) . Just waiting for a confirmation on timing
2. Mess Dinner: Please ensure you sign up ASAP, you may bring in your deposit either this Sat or next Monday. Remember Cadets attending the dinner will have their deposit returned. This is normally a great evening for all. A Dance will follow (one guest is allowed) See website for more details.
3. Sign Ups: Cooking Class (this Sat 1300-1500), Mess Dinner, Spring Bush, Gliding
4. A Sign up for Static Displays for Annual has been posted on the main bulletin board. Co-op Cadets must sign up to take the lead on one display, Flight Commanders are responsible to ensure the Static Display for their flight gets completed (they do not have to be the ones doing it)
5. Sat Schedule:
9-11 Flag Party
11-1230 - Drill Team
1300 - 1500 Cooking Class
1300 - 1600 Marksmanship
1300- -1600 Open Sports
6. Schedule Switch: April 30th and May 7th are being switched. So there will be classes on 30 Apr and a Sports night on 7 May
7. Co-op Cadets please submit your logs of your hours to Capt Schonert on a regular basis.
8. Anyone with outstanding Camp forms (ie you have a confirmed camp) they must be returned ASAP.
9. The Parent Briefing for Bush will take place next Monday at 1900, most likely on the Bleachers