Are you interested in becoming a member of our Squadron, or simply curious? Either way, this should satisfy your needs.
How do I join?
- Come and see us on Monday nights, between 18:30 and 20:30
- Bring the following original documents with you:
- Birth certificate (this is not the same as a certificate of live birth)
- Ontario health card
- A parent/guardian to sign your forms (If you are not 18 years old)
- You’ll need to complete the following form (available for download in PDF format): CF1158
- Depending on your answers, some additional information may be required using the Detailed Health Questionnaire (provided at the Squadron).
You can also e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
Who can join?
- 12 to 18 years old
- Interested in the Air Cadet Program
- Parental/guardian permission
Aims of the Air Cadet Program
- Develop citizenship and leadership
- Promote physical fitness
- Stimulate an interest in the Canadian Forces
- Stimulate an interest in aviation
How much does it cost?
- No fees or dues
- You are expected to participate in fund raising and other activities (a few during the year)
- Uniforms are provided
- Occasional charges for special activities
For more general information about Cadets, you can check out the National Cadet Website.